[Amc-list] more..

Thanks to all for the information.  Am bouncing some things in my head..  the 65 does have a 232.  The Hornet a 258 of course.  The 78 trans would be preferred, my previous American had the 2sp tranny and I always wished it would/could shift into another gear at speed..   These are different bolt patterns altogether yes??  The 3sp will not bolt to the 232??  A month or so ago I was working on a deal for swapping the 258 to a paint/body guy for some future work..  of course he came back yesterday and said was wanting to do it now..   How about thoughts on chrome around the glass.  Can this be eliminated without looking too goofy??  I was thinking about shaving most all chrome off car.