[Amc-list] And more again.....

Thanks all for the thoughts about the glass trim..  I have come to the realization that I love the trim around the front and rear glass..  cant wait to clean it up and proudly install......  LOL...

My convertible had a floor shift..  I was ignorant of the nuances of the column shift, thanks Frank for the information...

Another question...  if the current 232 has decent compression and is not showing any oil contamination, how much am I really gaining with swapping in the "newer" 258??

Regardless, I have been collecting various "upgrade" bits for about 5 years now, I have a clifford intake I was toying on installing when I find a carb.  I have some headers that may or may not not fit, we'll see..  GM one wire generator, HEI distributor, will upgrade the coil..  Discs on the front, I should have little in the car, why not experiment with things!!

Will be asking lots of question....

Thanks,