[Amc-list] Gaskets seals and looking good

[Amc-list] Gaskets seals and looking good

Took out the heater core box this afternoon........
heater core looks good.
all the seals and gaskets look shot........
went to the local hardware store to see what might work.....
nothing- nadda- not a bleepin thing.........
Is any body reproducing the heater core seals and isolator strips, the door
gaskets in the heater plenum,
the firewall seals around the heater core connections, the blower gaskets,
pretty much all of that stuff
under there.
I sure could use some advice or suggestions,

thanks everybody,

Armand