Re: [Amc-list] The proverbial, You find them when you really not looking

Re: [Amc-list] The proverbial, You find them when you really not looking....

Sounds like a good find, if you can get it for a
reasonable price.  I parted out a 64 440 hardtop a few
months ago.  I have the driver's door glass AND the
rear glass if you need them.  $25 for the driver's
door glass and $50 for the rear glass plus shipping of
course.

Regards,
Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA