[Amc-list] The proverbial, You find them when you really not looking....

[Amc-list] The proverbial, You find them when you really not looking....

First time posting here, previously on the AMC List.  Thanks to all you helped be before and thanks in advance to those who wish to offer opinions in the future…

As above, I am really not looking for another car, in fact I am trying to liquidate as I will be moving overseas in the near future (another story)..  I came across a 65 American 440H (hardtop).  I was quoted had 47K miles, car does not look like has 147K, so maybe so.  First off, why when you find older cars in the wild, they ALWAYS have the ignition and trunk locks removed????  Body is SOLID.  Someone had removed the rear glass, the rubber is there and allegedly good.  Drivers window glass is broken.  Where/what can I get to fit this??  Are patterns available for glass shop or anyone have a source for an already cut one???  Of course with the open cab, interior is shot.  Engine turns by hand, but has open PVC and breather holes, plus topless carb.   Most all trim is in good shape, not bent.  Grill has some damage that I am unsure if can be repaired, both bumpers have dents, maybe can be pulled out.  Price is cheap!!!  I have a 78 Hornet that I picked up in the spring for pa
 rts.  I
could swap some into the American, such as brakes, engine??  Will wiper motor swap in??  Have not committed yet but need to do so very soon.  Any advice and/or ridicule will be accepted..