[Amc-list] New Guy.

Hello,
I just joined this list a couple of days ago.? I've been interested in AMC/Ramblers for a long time.? I just however added one to my 'collection'(?).? My new acquisition is a 1979 Pacer D/L Wagon.? It was on ebay.? It's brown over woodgrain with a tan interior.? I got my start with AMCs back in the early-mid 70s when my parents bought a series of AMC products.? The first was a completely stripped 74 Hornet sportabout that they ordered.? It had exactly two options a radio and reclining seats.? It was a cute car all red outside with a white and black interior.? The next was a new 76 Pacer.? It had a little more equipment but still pretty stripped.? It too was a 3-on-the-tree but at least the Pacer had O/D and a bigger engine.? I think they ended up trading the 74 sportabout for an 80? Concorde 4-door.? My Grandfather had two Gremlins at one time too.
Me, my first love is Corvairs.? I've had several over the years but the one I have has been with me for 30 years.?
I would like to know if anyone can point me to a resource to find a proper grill for the 79 Pacer.

Here is my current collection:
1979 AMC Pacer Wagon
1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza Convertible
1961 Pontiac Tempest Safari Wagon
1997 Ford Ranger 4cyl x-cab
2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca

Member - Corvair Minnesota, CORSA, POCI, Little Indians.

Paul in MN.