[Amc-list] The Eagle has landed, er sold.

[Amc-list] The Eagle has landed, er sold.

Hello Everyone,

    Well... I have sold my Eagle to the fellow from Detroit.  As it
turns out, he and a friend rode the train from Detroit to Philadelphia,
then to Doylestown, Pa. - a 19-hour ordeal.  Then, they drove the car
loaded with stuff back to Detroit!  Wow.  All went well and everyone is
happy.  I am going to miss my Eagle, but it was the right thing to do.
I still have my Howell EFI kit and Jeep rims with tires if anyone is
interested.

Regards,

Russell