[Amc-list] Calendar Deals!

Hey Gang,
I have a FEW calendars left that I made up mid year, beginning May 2007 thru April 2008.  Instead of throwing them out, they are available for reduced price.  They still have some cool full color pictures.  The following is a description of the calendars.

First is a field of cars located in VA with the following pictures:  60’s Buick; 60’s Impala; Concords; Pinto; 60’s T-Bird; VW’s; Jeeps; Ford’s; Ambassadors; Chevy’s.
I have 6 (six) of these calendars left.

Then, the Detroit AMC Graveyard from a yard that had 135 AMC’s that were in the process of being cleaned out and crushed at the time of these pictures.  Nothing but Javelins, Ramblers, Gremlins, Matadors, and a Renault!
I have 5 (five) of these calendars left.

Then the SWEET ones, that no one seemed to want.  AMC Dealership calendars, pictures compliments of Eddie Stakes Planet Houston!!!  Southside AMC Jeep; East Bay Rambler; Alfred Rambler; Compass Rambler; Dahlgard Rambler; Douglas Rambler Motors, Inc.; Knoxville Motor Company; Mascot Motors Rambler; Vansen & Son’s Motors; Majestic Motors; Hoyt Stephens Motors, Inc; Long Motors; Mockingbird American and Security Motors Rambler.
I have 9 (nine) of these calendars left.

They will be first come first serve by e-mail contact to javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Cost is $10 each, including shipping.  IF you buy more than one, add $8 for each additional and they will ship together.

I can create 2008 Calendars with this artwork if anyone wants one of those also.  Current calendars usually sell for $15 each, but IF you order while I have these leftovers, I’ll make yours for $10 each too and $1 shipping!

Just in time for Christmas.  I also have the capabilities to create t-shirts, hats, coffee mugs, license plates, etc.  Using either YOUR pictures or stock artwork that I have on hand.  Contact me and we can talk!  I have always planned the opportunity to wholesale to clubs, without the need for the clubs to have an inventory, Just order what you need as you need it, and keep the profits for the club treasury.

Let me know IF I can be of help.  Thanks for “listening” and I hope I can help out!

AMC’ya!Richard Richard Estermyer PhotoGraphics6235 S. Mohawk Avenue Ypsilanti, MI 48197 734.483.5138 734.417.9456 cell javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxx