Re: [Amc-list] 64 ragtop question?

Bruce,

You should of course check the the AMC vendors such as
American Parts Depot.  It is doubtful that they would
have the top frame parts but they may know of a car
being parted out.  There were a couple of cheap 64/65
convertibles on craigslist here in California in the
last few months.  Both cars were listed repeatedly so
I assume there was not much interest and they may not
have sold yet.  You could post a wanted ad on the SF
Bay craigslist site and the Fresno craigslist site and
maybe the owners will see the ad.  Rusty convertibles
show up on Ebay once in a while too.

If you can't find the parts anywhere you could search
for a fabrication shop and see if they could duplicate
the parts.  Your pockets may need to be kinda deep for
this, but with enough money.......

Good luck,
Joe Fulton