[Amc-list] lite weight alum. conformable propane tank

[Amc-list] lite weight alum. conformable propane tank

"Thank you for your enquiry for our Flat Propane
Tanks."

i strongly urge not to buy a "flat" propane tank.
there is a specific reason propane tanks are
cylindrical. same reason ANY high pressure tank is
cylindrical. look at your oxy acetelen tanks, argon,
every high pressure tank. a cylinder is much stronger
than anything with angles. and the high pressures they
endure, let alone if an angled tank unfortunately got
hit in a wreck, is easier to puncture. propane is much
more flameable than gas also. people tend to think the
other way. propane disipates into the atmosphere
faster than gas so it seems like it is not as
flameable.

we used to be propane distributors, and had to take
classes on the stuff is the only reason i know. just
dont want to see someone make a mistake because some
moron wants to make some quick bucks by selling
something unsafe, but apealing.

DONT BUY THE FLAT PROPANE TANK!!!!

my suggestion

dave stohler