[Amc-list] 64 ragtop question?

Hello guys, I have some major problems with my ragtops frame, it seems that someone Mickey moused it together years ago. Some of the bows are rotted out and a main arm is bent and has a few cracks and twists. I have been trying to find any parts for the convertible frame with no luck. My wife bought my high school car back for me a few years back, (grad in 1978) and I have my 30'th reunion next summer and would like to pull up in my original car, complete with the same snarly 71 vette 327 still intact. Can anyone direct me to someone that might be able to help me, any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Bruce