-------------------
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 21:49:19 -0800
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

After a grueling drive home tonight from Irvine to LA (one 50 - 0 mph panic
stop, many 10mph crawls) I pulled into the driveway, declutched to drop to
N to unlock the gate... won't pull from 3 into N! Totally stuck! Got it in
in 3rd. Let's hope it's the shifter locked up... 3rd seems OK so so it's
not crossed up. Will tell in the AM. Talk about good timing!

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"