Re: [Amc-list] 5 Jeep Wagoneers for sale in Spokane, WA

Re: [Amc-list] 5 Jeep Wagoneers for sale in Spokane, WA

"Ran and drove good but stopped running and would not restart."

If it won't even crank, check the wiring at the back of the ammeter.
A loose wire there will kill just about every circuit. My J10 started but no
charge showing on the ammeter and the radio was cutting in and out. I knew
something was wrong so I drove home and after I shut it off it wouldn't do
anything - no radio, no crank, no nuthin'.

Ken Ames

39Master85w.partscar,67Marlin,68AMX,70Machine,73Matador2drht,73Hornet4dsd,
73-74-75-76GremlinXs,75PacerX,76Hornet2dsd,77Matadorcpe,2-77AMXs,78AMX,
78Gremlin,78GremlinGT,79Concordhb,79PacerDL8,2-79AMXs,2-80AMXs,
2-80SpiritDL,80Eagle4dsdn,2-81SX4s,81SpiritGT,81Concord4dsd,82Eaglesw,
2-85Eaglesw,2-80J20,85J10,88Eaglesw,2-89Sentra4dsd   (41)

AMCA = http://clubs.hemmings.com/amcalberta/