Re: [Amc-list] 5 Jeep Wagoneers for sale in Spokane, WA

Re: [Amc-list] 5 Jeep Wagoneers for sale in Spokane, WA

Actually, it does crank. Don't remember what all my brother tried on it but narrowed it down to timing and he didn't want to mess with it anymore because it was in his father in laws front yard and father in law wanted it gone.

Jamie Smith
Spokane, WA