---------------
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 20:34:04 -0500
From: Matt Haas <mhaas@xxxxxxx>

One thing I do want to mention is that with a motor that makes good
vacuum, a good booster pump, and a good wiper motor, the wiper speed
difference going up hill (or accelerating from a low speed with the gas
pedal mashed down) is very, very small. It's hardly noticeable on either
of my Americans. It's slightly more noticeable on the wagon since it has
a 199 and an automatic but it's hardly worth doing anything with.

Matt

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"