Re: [Amc-list] Eagle stuff

That settles the issue -- definitely a transmission mount! As Brien suggested, I'd replace the engine mounts also. If not now, put it on the "to do" list. They will be worn also. Most people don't think the rubber engine mounts wear unless they break, but they do!

-----------------
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 19:35:16 -0700
From: "Jamie Smith" <oconner51@xxxxxxxxxxx>

U-joints have been replaced since the start of the vibration. And as I previously mentioned, when I back up (specifically on an incline or anything that creates more of a load) something, presumably the transmission, hits the tunnel right between the front seats.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"