[Amc-list] Selling my Eagle.

Good Morning Everyone,

  I've decided to sell my Eagle and all of the parts, etc. I have along
with it.  I'd really like to sell it to someone here or on the AMC Eagle
Nest.  It should go to someone who appreciates AMCs.  Until I can take
more pictures of the car and a comprehensive list of all the things that
go with it, pictures can be found here:
http://home.earthlink.net/~rtneyhart/.

  Here is some info on the car:
- 1988 Wagon,
- 258 / A998 / Select-Drive,
- ~65,000 miles,
- Maroon exterior / red interior,
- Woodgrain (in excellent shape, but just discovered some cracking
around the side markers),
- Air Conditioning (still works OK, but isn't real cold),
- Power steering and brakes,
- Power mirrors (work good), locks (work OK, but sometimes you need to
unlock then lock to lock all four), and windows (all motors work, left
rear window comes out of the track),
- Power leather seats (they adjust good, drivers seat is worn, passenger
front seat belt buckle is broken, drivers rear belt webbing is torn),
- Cruise Control (works OK),
- Intermittent Wipers (work OK),
- Rear Wiper/Washer (work OK, finally found a washer nozzle!),
- Rear Cargo Cover,
- AM/FM/Cassette Stereo (original with four speakers in doors / cargo
area, works but reception is not good),
- Alloy Wheels (15x6 alloys in excellent shape with old (original?) tires),
- Alloy Wheels (15x7 from a Cherokee, refinished with new Bridgestone
Potenza 215/65-15 tires),
- Steel Wheels (AMC/Jeep 15x6 steel wheels with Jeep center caps).

  The parts, etc... that I can think of that I have are:
- Howell EFI Throttle Body FI kit,
- (3) pairs of tail lamps,
- (2) hood release cables with handles (the handle in the car is broken,
but the cable works),
- Most all the front suspension / steering parts (not springs), inner
and outer tire rod ends and adjusters were replaced,
- Addco front sway bar (installed, still have original) and rear sway bar,
- A couple center consoles,
- A couple or so instrument clusters,
- A set of door sill plates,
- Various door handles,
- A power antenna kit (to keep from having to remember to take the fixed
mast off before the car wash - I've bent a couple now),
- A rebuilt A-1 Cardone GM quick-ratio steering box,
- New Modine radiator and heater core,
- Ford ignition (installed including cap, cap adapter, rotor, and wires
from EFI 4.9 liter F150, and Accel 45 kV can-type coil (uses the OE
connector),
- Autolite platinum plugs gapped to 0.045"
- Factory Owner's, Service, and Parts manuals,

  I am going to dig everything out of my work area in the basement,
catalog it, and take pictures, and also more of the car.  The car is
generally in really good condition and has minimal rust, especially
considering it was purchased new in Allentown, Pa. and has only been in
this area it's whole life.  As far as I can tell, I am the third owner.
I am asking $3500 for the car along with all the parts, etc.  I am not
into selling things on eBay, etc.  Provided I can "Shanghai" someone to
help me, I may be able to deliver the car a reasonable distance.  If
anyone has questions, please email me at: 1988eagle at earthlink dot net.
If anyone has questions, please email me at: 1988eagle at earthlink dot net.

Regards,

Russ (from Pa.)