Re: [Amc-list] no stuff

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
> I did install A/C though... no regrets there except it's ugly under the
> hood! I can imagine doing that again!

No A/C in the American. I'd like to have it, just never got around to it. The 4.0L makes it an easy swap as the mounts in place. I want to do it stealth mode. If I manage to get to it and still have the cash, for this I will just get one of the new units and install it up in place of the original box, unless I decide to see how hard it is to fit the hornet evap box I have to the American. If I was industrious I think it could be reworked to seal to the heater box. I'm guessing I would be far and away ahead to just ditch it all and start fresh.
   I know you tried to do an original dash/evap install in the wagon and it failed to cool well. Makes me think a nice new box would be the best bet. I'm not ih shape to be doing multiple installs and rip outs till it works! I'm 100% sure the convert will get a new box, although all I want in it is heat and defrost. It's a convvertible, I'll put the top down!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV