[Amc-list] Re; classic shock options

The following information I have on my cross reference list for Rambler
Classic 1962 to 1965;

Monroe 31069 (was 1069), apps: 65-72 Mustang 302 rear.
This shock is also found under the following name,
NAPA 94066 Gas Charged Deluxe and Limited Edition
KYB  KG5517 gas adjust  KYB 343219 GR2 line.

This shock is used under a number of Ford and Mercury applications as a rear
shock, also some MAZDA and Saab rear applications and 1960 Cadillac Deville
and Calalis air suspension front shock applications. In addition it is the
same as all Pacer Rear Shock applications.

As in all cases, there may be errors that have crept in so it would pay to
try to verify this information for a specific applications but it is a place
to start. Good Luck
John.