[Amc-list] got no wheels!

Damn, it's all ready to go, but no front wheels!!

Got the engine together, pumped gas through the pump and lines until clean,
cleaned the carb, fired right up and I set valves and head re-torque (2 bbl
car you have to remove the carb to get two head bolts!).

Left the oil line to the head finger-tight, lost a few ounces of oil.
Ooops. No sign of the missing spider either.

Heater valve sprung a leak (it was a valve-shaped lump of rust before I
worked it over), it's a lost cause. Plugged the head for now, no problemo.
Then the radiator lower tank seam sprung a leak. All of the brass in the
radiator converted to corrosion decades ago, so no surprise there. It was
on the short list, now it's top of the list.

And so it goes.

I hope the clutch lasts long enough to evaluate it, the trans long enough
to build a replacement, that the rear wheel bearings don't grind out of
their housings, that the motor mounts don't fall out until I find
replacements, ... everything else I can fix on the side of the road!