[Amc-list] "A Pacer in Your Future"

From: d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] pacer sighting lately

so the other night i was out and about in town, and i
see this pacer go by me while im at the stoplight. i
got up next to it and looked it over. a pale yellow
with wood grain vynils. engine sounded like 4 cyl
maybe? what ever it was, it was SICK. have seen it
several times since. some highschool lookin age girl
drives it.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules

<>

Pacers make a pretty 'sick' ride - I've seen them
with 36" Mudders - jacked a mile on JEEP frames -
one drag set up in R-W-B and a RoadRace version
with a 401cu.in. tucked under the early nose .

You can get a spray that removes the vynal wood grain
appliques' - if the rust is minimal, leave word with
the local salvage to ring you when the 4cyl. quits.

--

    =Bt=
milnersXcoupe