[Amc-list] Hydrogen power

Hydrogen power is a boondoggle as are some of the other alternative fuels.
The real answer is electricity and nuclear power, which are already proven,
available, and ready for use if the politicians will get out of the way and
let a lot of nuclear plants be built. They have pandered to the anti-nukes
for too long and we are way behind since it takes a long time to build a
nuclear plant. With the recent discoveries of new oil fields we have enough
oil for the next century. Many things can be switched to electric power,
trains, city buses, heating, and a lot of other oil users. The only thing
that really needs gasoline is cars, you can fill your tank and drive for
several hundred miles. I don't think any of the other technologies can make
that claim. We don't need new technology, we just need more of what we
already have. The problem is that the politicians and their buddies can't
make any money off of existing technology.