From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] 727 trany
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

" From: msproviero@xxxxxxxxxxx
"
" I don't know about DJ's, but TF727's didn't appear in FSJ's
until 1980.  6-cylinder FSJ's were availabale after 1980, but I
don't know if they used a 727 or a 999.  Before 1980, they were
TH400's (CJ-7's included).

many dj5s even after '72 were made with aluminum or iron warner
autos.
i think by the late '70s tf equipped ones existed, and that none
ever
had th400s.

there is - or was - a postal jeep web site that details all the
dj
series and which used what engine and tranny.
internet rambler                            is to see what all
have seen
adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                       and think what none
thought