Re: [Amc-list] 727 trany (and for sale stuff in Seattle area)

Re: [Amc-list] 727 trany (and for sale stuff in Seattle area)

I forgot to mention that I not only have the late model 999 case for sale, but I have several 4x4 727s for $75 each and a known good NP208J tcase for $100. Someone was going to take all the FSJ 4x4 T5 stuff (trans core, bellhousing, flywheel, starter and shifter) for $150, but I never heard from them again (lost the email and I'm in the process of moving)