Re: [Amc-list] 727 trany (and for sale stuff in Seattle area)

Re: [Amc-list] 727 trany (and for sale stuff in Seattle area)

" From: "Jim Blair" <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
"
" I have a 999 case with CPS from an '00 TJ with 4.0L for sale for $35 if
" anyone is interested. Rear sprague is factory bolted in (rollers dropped out
" awhile back and ended up lost in the rented garage/storage that I am
" cleaning out for the last time) I have the valvebody and pan someplace too.
" (didn't see any extra electronics on it from the outside except the lockup
" computer plug in)

if it's from an '00 it should be a 32re, fully electronic.  i'd guess
it was either '96 with obdII or '91 with obdI that they switched from
the 999/32rh.