Re: [Amc-list] "this doesn't look like TheEmerald City , Toto..." -

Re: [Amc-list] "this doesn't look like TheEmerald City , Toto..." -

*SIGH*
You have it 'On the Money'!
I Listen to all, regardless of source.  Good advise isn't good until it's
'tried'.

About 'reserve until OK'.  Yup.  That's the prescription; prepare for the
'fight', do it, but keep in mind, there's a price to pay at the end.
I'm not smart enough yet to do that (denial and all that.  soon reality
should 'show the way', but until then, maybe..just maybe...this will 'go
away' (RIGHT!!!)
When I feel 'OK', I just jump into it (whatever 'it' is) tooth and nail.  Go
nuts.  And, of course, CRASH...jst about invariably.
I just had one of the longest respites from this mess (*they did a 'new
thing' on me they'd not done before and it produced great results fora few
weeks until...something happened.  (what?  I don't know.  If I did, I'd undo
it).  but the Pain is back...worse in some ways to the previous round (which
had been the worst until this point...
Can you imagine:
going to a market and having to sit down because you cannot stand the pain
of standing??
having to ride the little 'scooters' (or cart or whatever that is) because
you cannot handle walking??
being a sound-effect producer just about every time you move??  'ouch, ow,
oooooooo, yikes, ugh, etc, etc'...  How in hell are you going to continue in
denial if you can't keep quiet?  Eventually you'll start to believe, 'maybe
there IS something wrong here'?  (DUH!)
walking must be planned (getting 'there' is half the trip.  You have to walk
home too.
15 minutes from the rear of the Super-PriceChopper to the checkout counter
because the goddammed pain just won't let you straighten up!

Yup.  It Sucks.
The only concession to reality I am prepared to make at the moment is the
reduce the fleet (and make my parameters of responsibility somewhat less and
to make me less likely to 'get stupid' and work my ass off doing stuff I
ain't got a dime's worth of business doing.  It's tough to admit, but I'm an
idiot; I simply never remember the payback when I start because I always
start with 'I am going to take it easy'.  RIGHT!  EASY?  One of my problems
is a lifelong joy of being blessed with ADHD...hyperactivity.  JeezumCrowe,
Hyperactive head with a dead body??  like driving with the handbrake
on...DUH!  (ADHD is great stuff: Man, can you get a pile of crap done when
you are in 'hyperfocus' mode.  On the other hand, Man, can you pay the piper
when you've sinned!  SHEEEESH!)

Pain is not for the weak.  But regardless of how strong you are now...pain
will ALWAYS wear you down.  Period.  So if you ain't weak yet, nod knowingly
to God, say 'Thank You God' for my health blessing, and pray you NEVER take
a whack like I've been blessed with.

So what do I say to God when I 'talk' to 'Creator'?  It's simple.
'Thank You God for another Day, and for my friends.  What would you like me
to do today??"
God takes care of fools and drunks.  Since I quit the Alcohol long long ago,
I only have God's 'Fool Protection', but it keeps me in check.
Ain't neer been called upon to do more than I can handle (but this pain crap
IS close..sometimes, truth be told, it IS overwhelming, depressing, and can
darken the brightest of days.

'And this, too, shall end.'
--And It Shall--

Jerijan

Oh!  I almost forgot.  AMC Content:  BEEP BEEP!! BEEP BEEP!!  His Horn went
'Beep Beep Beep'!
*hehehehe*