Re: [Amc-list] "this doesn't look like TheEmerald City , Toto..." -

Re: [Amc-list] "this doesn't look like TheEmerald City , Toto..." -

The disscussion on pain meds is Brian telling me how to heal myself.
It would be nice if he was a little less, whatever, about it....
All I know is I am in pain, I am following what I choose to follow right now.
Maybe Brian is even right?
I'm sure he believes he is.
Perhaps when I've exhausted other avenues I will follow is advice and give it a try.

I hope you find an answer to your suffering.
No one should have to go through this and people that haven't should not point fingers.
People that have should understand.....

I found out yesterday that by reserving myself till I feel OK, not good, just OK, I can get a days work in!
I just have to be ready to pay the price later...

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: "Jerijan" <jerijan@xxxxxxxxxxx>