[Amc-list] Suggested maximum long-term cruise RPM for 195.6OHV?

[Amc-list] Suggested maximum long-term cruise RPM for 195.6OHV?

tom j, are you trying to stay with the stock wheels im
assuming?? i got real lucky when i went with my
wheel/tire combo. i was expecting to have to change
spedo gears or something for compensation. turns out,
the tires i opted for are a mustang gt stock tire
size. that being great as i have stock 2005 mustang
bullet wheels. 17". the 245/45/17 are as close as i
could ask for on the same hight/diamiter. i almost
doubled my width however. the tread width itself went
from 5" to 9.5" wide. cant fit any wider. and with my
gps system, it says at 70mph i am only about 2 mph
slower on my speedo. so i will NOT complain what so
ever.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules