Re: [Amc-list] electric fan in 87 cherokee

Re: [Amc-list] electric fan in 87 cherokee

" From: "edwin atwood" <javelinsst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" Trying to trouble shoot electric fan in Cherokee. I know fan works.jumped
" from battery.replaced the coolant sensor under drivers motor mount.still not
" come on. I know that this fan is tied into ac somehow    is there any other
" fuses/relays that I can check.and where are they in truck.help!!!! Thanx

a/c makes the fan run all the time.  does it, when you turn it on?

recently read somewhere else that the fan thermostat is clipped to the
side of one of the radiator tanks.  it's apparently independent of the
ecm, so the coolant sensor wouldn't have anything to do with it.