Re: [Amc-list] electric fan in 87 cherokee

Re: [Amc-list] electric fan in 87 cherokee

Ed,

You should pick up a factory service manual for your Jeep (or you can
use http://www.alldatadiy.com/ which has factory manual info online).
There are a couple of way electric fans are triggered and it could end
up being anything from a bad fuse(or fusible link), to a bad relay, to a
bad computer. The factory manual will list the troubleshooting steps and
will save you time and most likely money.

Matt

edwin atwood wrote:
> Trying to trouble shoot electric fan in Cherokee. I know fan works.jumped
> from battery.replaced the coolant sensor under drivers motor mount.still not
> come on. I know that this fan is tied into ac somehow    is there any other
> fuses/relays that I can check.and where are they in truck.help!!!! Thanx
> Ed javelinsst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH
http://www.mattsoldcars.com