Re: [Amc-list] Rebel convertible trunk won't open

Re: [Amc-list] Rebel convertible trunk won't open

Roger,

You might check with a locksmith, but you'll probably
end up knocking or prying the lock mechanism out of
the rear deck lid opening.  I don't know of any other
what to get into a convertible truck, if there is a
metal bulkhead between the rear seat and the truck
space.  I have no experience with convertibles,
however.

Joe Fulton