Re: [Amc-list] OT -Just got back from Boneville

On Friday 17 August 2007 11:25:38 JOE FULTON wrote:
> I wonder
> how a Barney Navarro type motor would do in a Hornet
> hatchback, or Javelin just to keep it all AMC.

I did think of you in my fantasy plotting of making a car with that motor.
Still unsure what to do for a chassis, even an AMC production chassis seems
wrong.

> The Ford "fusion" hydrogen motor car ran right after
> our car on Wednesday afternoon.  I don't know how it
> did, but I don't think it even finished the run.

H2 is stupid, I wish people would give up. Calling it a "fuel" is misleading;
fuel means sticks you pick up on the ground, or dig out of a hole, eg. the
energy magically came from "somewhere else" for you to use "free". The
only "fuels" in that sense that exist are all fossils, made long ago when we
were not here.

Hydrogen is an energy storage method, and not a very good one. It's only
proposed because oil corps -- oops, energy corps -- can make it from the
dynosaur sources they already own.