[Amc-list] Rear shoulder belts.

Good Morning,

  A while back there was mention of whether AMC had put provisions for
rear shoulder belts in the late Eagles.  Has anyone out there taken a
look at any Eagle C-pillars uncovered to find out?

  Also, some time in the past, I think I was going to post pictures of
the Ford ignition setup on my Eagle, but never did.  Anyone still
interested?

Russ (from Pa.)
1988 Eagle Wagon