[Amc-list] (no subject)

I can't find my 72 AMC TSM but my 76 TSM lists the
gear ratios for the T-14 as:

1st   2.63 to 1
2nd    1.61 to 1
3rd    1.00 to 1
Rev    2.63 to 1

Recommended lubricant is SAE 80W-140

capacity 2.5 pints.

I don't know about the codes stamped on the
transmission.  I would guess (and it's only a guess)
that the 02 means 1972 and the 065 means the 65th date
of 1972 (which would be early March).  Again, just a
guess.

Joe Fulton