[Amc-list] t 14 transmission ratios

Hello, I have recently purchased a t 14 trans to put in my '63 american convertible. I cannot find any information on what gear ratios were in them. I was told mine is out of a '72 Gremlin with a 304. On the case 13- 02-065-909 is cast in. On the top left corner of the case the letter B is stamped. The top back left of the case is stamped D-2732 49. The tail is stamped 13-02-027-908 Also, I have not decided on how to shorten the pilot shaft, or whether to reduce the excess width of the shaft. Or, to have a new brass pilot bearing made. I thank you all, and will send pictures and progress reports. Matthew Walter