[Amc-list] O'yeah it runs

WOW!!

you guys are great!!

I for got to mention it runs!! and perrrrs like a kitten. O and the clutch works!!! Just no breaks. most would think that would be a problem except for I have Fred Flinstone holes in the floor board. near as i can tell the oil in it is 10 yrs old.

The car is still in Iowa at my grand parents farm. We live north of Kansas City (Home of the Chiefs!!!) and so the next $100 i can get for gas, we are taking a trailer and halling it home. My Dad can take a photo of the door panel soon so i can get those numbers.

So as near as we can tell my car is a 1963 classic 770 that was in an acident and the replaced my grill with an ambasider grill and used hood then in 1967 they replaced the block with a NOS block from the dealer?

What is the best place for original red paint? and you say original seats will runn $1,000?

Thanks for your help.

-Adam