Re: [Amc-list] O'yeah it runs

On Sunday 05 August 2007 15:18:53 adam young wrote:

> I for got to mention it runs!! and perrrrs like a kitten. O and the clutch
> works!!!  near as i can tell the
> oil in it is 10 yrs old.

Don't drive it!!! Change that oil ASAP! Get the motor hot idling in your
driveway and torque the head! Unless you enjoy changing head gaskets and
cleaning up the mess...

Take all the gas out of the tank as a minimum, and if you get a stuck valve,
stop immediately, drop the gas tank and clean it out.

Do you want to know how I know this?!!! :-)