Re: [Amc-list] '72 SST Value

Ross,

I don't think there are any reliable "one of ..."
figures available from AMC to determine how rare the
car is.  If it's an 1972 AMX it's an AMX and not an
SST.  An SST was the upscale Javelin, as opposed to
the base level Javelin.

The NADA guides list a 1972 AMX with 401 and Pierre
Cardin interior at $8700 average retail and $17000
high retail.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA