Re: [Amc-list] Re; 1970 Mark Donohue =390=

Re: [Amc-list] Re; 1970 Mark Donohue =390=

John, the seats have new covers on them the headliner is in good
shape and the woodgrain on the console and dash are in very good
shape. The car has just over 80,000 miles on and it runs and drives
very nice. The breaks work better then those in my 70 SST that I
upgraded to Disc about 2 years ago. So it is pretty sound over all.
By cleaning up I mean it has just been in a shed with out  a cover so
a good wash and wax would do it. Also it needs to be vacuumed out and
that is about it.