Reply to: sale-375896896@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2007-07-17, 10:36AM

AMC American Motors Shop Manuals.

1977 3 volume set, Volume 1 Power Plant, Volume 2 Chassis, Volume 3 Body.

Volume 1 has light moisture dammage on the front cover and first few pages, not affecting readability. All are good with light shelf wear on the covers and occasional creasing on the pages.

$25

Location: Anacortes

Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pts/375896896.html

1972 AMC Matador 2 door