[Amc-list] Virginia targeting antique vehicles - again.

[Amc-list] Virginia targeting antique vehicles - again.

Effective July 1, 2007, Virginia Law ( Code of
Virginia, Section 46.2-730 ) requires that owners of
registered antique motor vehicles and trailers provide
evidence that they own or have regular use of another
properly registered passenger vehicle or motorcycle."

I have regular use of the city bus.  I think it's safe to say that it is
properly registered.

I think it means everyone must have two properly registered antique
vehicles.  One is no longer enough!  Go shopping!

The notarized statement of safety is probably to cover the commonwealth's
liability if an antique car mechanical failure causes an accident.  Are
registered antique vehicles exempt from the safety inspections?