Re: [Amc-list] 70 Donahue

There are a couple of good sources on the net with
information about Donohue Javelins.  You cannot
identify one by the VIN number.  The time of
production and the accessory packages, as well as the
engine were specified.

I suggest you google Mark Donohue Javelin (note the
spelling of Donohue) and see what you get.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA