Re: [Amc-list] replace fuel filler hoses?

A: I use exhaust pipe and have it bent to work, then put a piece of rubber gas hose at the joints for the straight runs. I just found the large diameter flange mount filler tube (can't recall what I saved it from)

From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] replace fuel filler hoses?
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans."
<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm not real familiar with 62's, I'd try and locate as steel
filler neck that would replace the cap end, then use exhaust
steel tubing to make any long or complicated runs. You can join
any sections with silicone or rubber connectors.
 I'd probably try black silicone to see what they do.
If you or anyone else thinks a 65 Ambassador or Classic tub will
do for starters I've got a spare.
 I just don't know the 62's well enough to do anymore than
theorize!!!

--
Mark Price