[Amc-list] GPS Auto security

I ask the question of the GPS-Snitch product about the analog vs digital
nature of there service and below is the reply:

Hal,

            GPS Snitch uses the GSM wireless networks of AT&T/Cingular in
the USA and Rogers in Canada. So, the answer to your question is, digital
via the GPRS GSM system. Should you have any other questions, please contact
our customer care center at 1-866-859-4118.

Regards,

Yves Carrier

Sales and Support

Blackline GPS