Re: [Amc-list] 68-70 AMX exhaust question

Re: [Amc-list] 68-70 AMX exhaust question

Your assumptions seem correct for my survivor 69 AMX.
It was originally a 343/4-speed car, but has had an
olds 455 at one time in the past (now removed) for
drag racing.  I don't believe the exhaust system was
altered behind the headers though.  Someone else may
need to confirm to give you more confidence in the
configuration.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA