Re: [Amc-list] replace fuel filler hoses?

Re: [Amc-list] replace fuel filler hoses?

Thanks for the various replies, guys.

Tom: the hose on the 62's isn't "straight run", but is moulded at one end, which a lip on it.

I do have a metal filler inlet piece from a '64 Classic that has a phlange on it, which would allow me to use a length of Napa hose.

- Justin