Re: [Amc-list] scrambler frame

" From: "Garry Nordstrom" <gasnordstrom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" Thanks for the info, now another question, I want to convert to a 304 as 258
" shot, is there a web site for instructions, I have a built 360, but think
" that is to much for what I want.  We want to replace our motorcycle with
" this unit, so just will be used for crusinging and I have a fresh 304 that
" could pull my boat

i don't know of any websites offhand, though i wouldn't be surprised
if the manuals weren't online somewhere.

304s were available in cj7s and cj5s.  even if they were never
available in cj8s i'd expect it'd go in with all stock bits.