Re: [Amc-list] New Job! [Well sort of]!Othe ramblings too!

Re: [Amc-list] New Job! [Well sort of]!Othe ramblings too!

Napa sell the right stuff (haven't used it yet, but shops swear by it and my
plastic valve cover will get it) Still trying to decide if the D35 XJ 3.73
or Maverick rear axle will be going in (I think the XJ diff is too wide)