[Amc-list] WOW..drives like new

Well after replacing upper control arm bushing....lower spring seats and
strut rod bushings....and a new
set of tires....took the 73 Matador on its first outing today...100
miles plus....

Along with several other members of the local MOPAR Club....went to
Idaho City, Idaho ( mid 1800's gold
mining town) for there 4th of July Parade.....the Matty ran and drove
like new....was a real joy to drive
even with 6 people in the car on the trip back to the lower
valley(Boise).....the only problem to spoil
the day was that the 35 year old by-pass hose ( I forgot to change it)
decided to spring a leak in the
middle of the Parade.....was able to shorten it and drive the 50 plus
miles home without incident....
will replace it before the Matty's next trip out of town.....both upper
and lower radiator hoses were changed
last year.....

....hope everyone has enjoyed there 4th ......

Jim Shadwick
Nampa, ID
USN Retired