Reply to: sale-367290398@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2007-07-05, 2:56PM

Javelins Several to chose from or take them all, we'll make a package deal.

Prices start at 100$

No running cars BRING YOUR OWN TRAILER. and a way to load it, ie. winch...

Original URL: http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/pts/367290398.html

--------------------------

AMC 232 cubic inch motor

Reply to: sale-367548186@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2007-07-05, 9:48PM

Motor removed from a 1966 jeep wagoneer, good for a core?
If interested please call Ron @ 425-788-1675 or 206-930-1675

Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/zip/367548186.html

--------------------------

1982 American Motors Concord
Reply to: sale-366301280@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2007-07-04, 7:26AM

95,000 miles, 258 6 cyl. Ac does not work but the price is right. 781-331-9977
Original URL: http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/car/366301280.html

--------------------------

AMX AMC Javelin Rambler 72 parts or all
Reply to: sale-366253285@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2007-07-03, 11:33PM

real 72 amx-complete car-no engine or trans-has lt front inner structure damage-has functional cowl hood needs work, fender need work-rt fender is real straight except somone stripped off the paint-has amx grille and plastic piece the grille goes into, original radiator, front bumper with brackets, has all glass, doors, bucket seats, rear seat, has factory tach, clutch pedals, front spoiler, rear spoiler and trucnk lid, til lights, rear bumper, posi rear end, trim, 15 inch factory rallye wheels-8 slot, all the car should be there-some parts are off in the trunk-this car can be cut up for any pieces you need to section into yours-all or part 541 933 2985--car is 1000 minus wheels if you want the whole car
Original URL: http://spokane.craigslist.org/pts/366253285.html

1968-1970 AMX
Reply to: sale-365415453@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2007-07-02, 9:11PM

looking for nice solid running amx's--also need parts---cash buyer
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/wan/365415453.html

-- Marc

-- end --